We are pleased to provide comprehensive preventive and therapeutic care in the areas of gynecology and obstetrics.
Your Pregnancy Week by Week: Weeks 37 - 40
The wait is finally over. Your baby is fully developed and ready to make their entrance into the world. Now to make sure YOU are ready.
At this point in your pregnancy you may feel the baby move further down your pelvis. This is called “lightening” and happens mostly with first-time moms. The lightening may help you breathe a bit better, but you may also notice you’re going to the bathroom much more often. You may also experience urges to clean your home top to bottom and prepare everything for the baby’s nursery. This “nesting” instinct is, of course, quite normal. You will be visiting the hospital on a weekly basis, so make sure you have your hospital bag ready to go, and all your paperwork on hand in case you go into labor. If you have ANY concerns, contact your doctor.
You baby is now fully developed and ready to make their entrance. The fine hair (lanugo) has gone, as well as most of the vernix, though you may see both on your newborn. The baby’s skin is smooth and will range from a white to a blue-ish pink tone. The baby’s reflexes that are needed for survival (sucking, rooting, crying, etc.) are firmly in place. The baby’s immune system is now strong enough to handle minor infections, and has passive immunity to diseases you have antibodies for. However, since this immunity is only passive, it will be important to discuss immunizations with the baby’s pediatrician.
#pregnancy #weekbyweek #healthypregnancy
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- PF 2015
- December 2014 - Your Pregnancy Week by Week (13-16)
- November 2014 - Your Pregnancy Week by Week (9-12)
- October 2014 - Your Pregnancy Week by Week (5-8)
- September 2014 - Your Pregnancy Week by Week (1-4)
- August 2014 - Cosmetic Procedures
- July 2014 - Gynecological Procedures
- June 2014 - Postpartum Rehab
- May 2014 - Menopause
- April 2014 - Breast Health
- March 2014 - HPV
- February 2014 - Labor and Delivery
- January 2014 - Common Pregnancy Complications
- PF 2014
- December 2013 - Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- November 2013 - Fertility and IVF
- October 2013 - Health at Every Age
- September 2013 - Meet Gynprag
|Monday||15:00 - 19:00||MUDr. Heřman|
|Tuesday||15:00 - 19:00||MUDr. Hašlík|
|Wednesday||15:00 - 19:00||MUDr. Darebný|
|Thursday||15:00 - 19:00||MUDr. Pock|
Vážené dámy, s radostí Vám oznamujeme, že od 1.11. 2016 bude naše ordinace opět fungovat. Jsme si vědomi toho, že i krátkodobý výpadek ve fungování naší ordinace pro Vás byl nepříjemný, proto přijměte od nás dárek v podobě snížených cen za vyšetření do konce roku 2016.
Moc se na Vás opět těšíme, tým lékařů Gynprag.